Hi, and welcome to our Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee maker Review.
Is anyone else out there as obsessed with cold brew coffee as I am?
It’s the perfect drink for summertime, and I love that you can make it yourself at home with ease. Recently, I had the chance to test out the Hyperchiller v2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, and let me tell you, this thing is a game changer!
If you’re looking for an easy way to make cold brew coffee at home, then read on for my full review.
Most Iced Coffee Is Made In 1 Of 3 Ways
Coffee is a great way to wake up in the morning or to get a boost of energy during the day. If you love coffee, but don’t like hot beverages, iced coffee is a perfect solution. Making iced coffee is easy, and there are a few different ways to do it.
- One popular way to make iced coffee is by pouring regular, hot coffee over ice cubes. This method works well, but can sometimes result in a watered-down drink. To avoid this, make sure to use plenty of coffee and allow the coffee to cool slightly before pouring it over the cubes. You can also try using cold brew coffee for this method – it’s less likely to get diluted when poured over ice.
- This method is ideal if you want to make iced coffee at home without any special equipment. Simply make a regular batch of coffee using twice the amount of grounds, and then dilute it with water or milk over ice. The resulting coffee will be less strong than usual, but still full of flavor.
To make sure your iced coffee is extra refreshing, try adding a splash of citrus juice or mint extract before serving.
- There are several methods of cold brewing coffee, but the most common method is to steep grounds in room-temperature water overnight, and then strain it and serve it over ice.
This method results in a cup of coffee that is less acidic and less bitter than coffee brewed with hot water. Cold brew coffee can also be made using a French press or a coffee maker with a cold brew setting.
ninja cp307 hot & cold brew coffee maker
- coffee & tea brew settings
- cold brew & hot brew coffee or tea
- smart basket recognition – system Recognizes basket and displays coffee or tea drink options
- 6 brew sizes
- 5 brew styles
Cold brew coffee has a number of benefits over hot brewed coffee.
- Cold brew coffee is less acidic and less bitter, so it is easier on the stomach.
- Cold brew coffee also has a higher concentration of caffeine, so it is an ideal choice for those who need an extra boost of energy.
- Finally, cold brew coffee can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks, so it is convenient for those who want to make ahead.
How The Hyperchiller Cold Brewer Works
The HyperChiller is an entirely different kind of beast. It doesn’t brew coffee, it only chills!
So if you want to make iced beverages at home or in restaurants then the Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee maker could be just what you are looking for – but don’t let its simple design fool ya: there are plenty more features that make brewing more exciting than just putting water into a cup and letting everything happen by magic (we’re looking at YOU Mr. filter!).
step 1. take out of the freezer
When you are not using it just leave it in the freezer so its ready to go when you’re wanting a cold brew
step 2. pour (or brew) your hot coffee in the lid and let it chill
Within 60 seconds the Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker will reduce the temperature meaning that you can pour over ice without the ice instantly melting. Or you can leave it in the HyperChiller for a bit longer and drink it iced cold without the ice!
Why Is The Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker So Great?
Looking for an easy and cost-effective way to chill your favorite beverages? Look no further than the Hyperchiller V2!
- Their patented design uses regular water to chill, and because there are no chemicals or gels, all parts of the HyperChiller are dishwasher safe.
- Whether you’re enjoying an iced coffee on a hot day or a refreshing glass of iced tea, the HyperChiller V2 will help you enjoy your drinks even more!
- The HyperChiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker is the perfect tool for when you’re on-the run. It’ll cool your coffee in less than 60 seconds and give you an Iced Coffee to go!
- The HyperChiller is a revolutionary new product that will transform your coffee drinking experience. It works with ALL types of makers, whether you use single brew or K-Cup by brewing directly into the machine and iced in 60 seconds!
- Chill out with the HyperChiller! Chill your favorite drinks without diluting them and enjoy a crisp, cool glass of wine on any occasion. The best party accessory you can buy for happy hour or as an everyday essential.
- What’s more fun than chilling some tasty cocktails? Now there’s no need to worry about watering down those frozen margaritas because this machine will let loose just enough air so that they’re always Imperfectly perfect in every way possible!
- You can now enjoy iced Coffee without dilution! Simply fill with water and place in the freezer, remove. Place your HyperChiller over some fresh grounds or whole bean to brew directly into a cup for an amazing taste that will make you want more.
Chill With The Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
Chill out! No more watered down iced coffee for you.
Hyperchiller designed their V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee maker with a cooling chamber that’s surrounded by stainless steel and ice on both sides.
That means rapid cooling with zero dilution, so your coffee can stay fresh and flavorful.
Just give it a gentle swirl, and in sixty seconds your hot brew will be cooled by up to 130+ degrees. So go ahead and enjoy iced coffee all summer long!
Set Up The Hyperchiller Cold Brew Coffee Maker
The following set-up will only need to be done once!
unscrew the hyperChiller
The HyperChiller Cold Brew Coffee maker is made up of 3 nested chambers that easily screw into each other.
fill & attach the small chamber
You will need to fill the small stainless steel cup with water up to the indicator line, and then twist onto the lid.
Next You Fill The outer chamber
Fill the large stainless steel cup to the indicator line, and then pour into the lack HyperChiller cup.
twist the chambers together
Take the lid and the small chamber and put them into the empty stainless steel container, then you will twist them together. Then put that into the black plastic base and twist those together.
let it freeze!
Place your Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee maker upright in your freezer for between 6 – 12 hours for the best results. Your Hyperchiller is now ready to give you the best tasting iced beverages on this planet!
How does the HyperChiller cool coffee so quickly without ANY dilution?
The HyperChiller V2 Iced Coffee Maker is designed to rapidly cool hot coffee without any dilution. The secret to its speed is the unique design of its dual-chamber system.
Hot coffee is first poured into the top chamber, which then immediately begins to cool it down. As the coffee chills, it sinks down into the bottom chamber. This process happens in just minutes, and results in a cup of iced coffee that’s as strong as if it were made with fresh coffee grounds.
Does it really work in only ONE minute?
Yes it really does! Check out our video demonstrating this here. Start at the 1:35 mark for the demo, or start from the beginning for a step by step walk through of the product.
It can chill 8 oz of freshly brewed hot coffee by up to 130°+ in 60 seconds. At that time you can pour over ice, and enjoy full strength iced coffee.
If you want to enjoy your coffee ice cold without ice, or are chilling more than 10 oz – just let it chill for an extra one to two minutes.
Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Coffee Maker Summary
If you’re a coffee lover like me, then you know that iced coffee is the perfect drink for summertime. But did you also know that it’s easy to make cold brew coffee at home yourself?
I recently had the chance to test out the Hyperchiller v2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, and let me tell you, this thing is a game changer! Not only does it quickly chill your hot or cold brewed coffee in just one minute, but it also makes cleanup a breeze.
So if you want to enjoy delicious cold brew coffee all summer long without having to go to Starbucks, then be sure to check out the Hyperchiller v2. It’s definitely worth its price
15 thoughts on “Hyperchiller V2 Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Review – Delicious Iced Coffee At Home”
Our local coffee shop makes their own cold brew coffee that they make by dripping it with an overnight process. So I have often wondered how can we make clod brew coffee at home. It is great to find that there are several ways of making cold coffee at home.
The Hyperchiller V2 cold brew iced coffee maker looks as if it makes amazing tasting cold brew coffee, without diluting the taste. I will certainly be checking this out in more detail.
It is definitely one of the better cold brewers I have tried Line.
Thank you very much for this valuable detailed post about Iced Coffee. I really like to drink ice coffee. But I don’t know how to make ice coffee. I usually buy it from the shop. But in this post you have told how to make ice coffee. And that Hyperchiller is also very impressive. Keep posting like this. Thank you very much.
I love your passion for coffee. This hyper chiller-v2-cold-brew-iced-coffee-maker is truly a game-changer offering you cold coffee in 60 seconds! What can be a better gift on a summer morning?
I never knew or thought of cold coffee and it can be made easily at home using this awesome machine.
Cold coffee is better from the stomach acidity point of view while giving the enjoyment of caffeine.
Is there a particular brand of beans that makes better cold coffee?
If you want to get the most out of your cold brew, a darker roast is the way to go. These roasts generally have a more robust flavor and make your cold brew delicious without adding sugar or milk.
For this reason I use the Stone Street Dark Roast Coffee.
Hello. A very interesting text for all coffee lovers. I love coffee, black without sugar and with a little milk. However, I also really like cold coffee, especially in summer, on the beach. Those two coffees are my favorites and I enjoy drinking them. I don’t use coffee machines, I cook in the old and simple way.
Nothing wrong with old and simple to bring out the flavor Bojana! What old and simple way do you use?
Thank you for sharing this helpful review of the Hyperchiller. I found it very interesting.
I live in a hot country, and when I go out for coffee with my daughter, I always spend a lot of money on cold coffee because that’s the only beverage she drinks. I have tried a few times to make cold coffee at home, but it’s not the same taste. I do have a question. How long does the Hyperchiller V2 keep the coffee cold in high heat? I mean, if I use the Hyperchiller on a hot day, will it keep my coffee cold for a long time?
Thank you very much!
The HyperChiller will keep your coffee cold for up to an hour on a hot day (I live in the Pilbara where we regularly get 45 degree Celsius days). The cooling chamber is made of stainless steel and has been designed to quickly chill drinks without diluting them. Additionally, the HyperChiller is BPA-free and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
As someone who has driven 18-wheelers for 28 yrs, you’ll have an idea how much coffee I drank starting as soon as I got up until I went to bed, but strangely enough, I have never had Ice coffee but after going through your site I’m convinced it will not be long before I try Ice coffee adding a splash of citrus that pique my interest, at present, I’ve got so many gadgets on my counter but it looks like I’ll have to make room for A French press or a Ninja cp307, will let you know later how it goes.
Thanks Earl, and I would love to know what you decide on.
Being that I am not a coffee drinker, I wonder if this would work with hot cocoa? I love drinking hot/cold cocoa and the Hyperchiller sounds great for the mixture.
I am aware of this brand product, and this will be an additional tool for my kitchen wears. Thanks for sharing a valuable tool to utilize in a variety of ice-cool beverages, not only coffee.
The great thing with the Hyperchiller is that it can be used for any kind of drink beverage, so you could definitely enjoy your cocoa ot or cold with one of these.
This article was interesting and informative! I am typically a hot coffee drinker because I think my metabolism needs that extra boost of heat, but I had never heard of (or thought of) adding citrus juice or mint to my coffee before serving! How interesting! Is this how you prefer your coffee? I also had no idea the additional benefits that cold brew coffee adds to your body! Continue making posts like this, very interesting!
If I am drinking a cold black brew then yes I always add that little citrus hint to it, it just rounds off the cold brew experience:)